Android App Prototypes
This page is a scratchpad for test versions of apps that are not ready to be published.
Take Your Medicine
Helps you to take a daily medication. This super simple app can:
- Remind you when it's time to take your medicine
- Note that you've taken your medicine today
- Send another reminder in 15 minutes
Take Your Medicine is in Beta testing and you can try it out for free on your Android phone.
How to install the app from Google Play
If you have a Google account you can install the Beta version from Google Play by following this link:Install Take Your Medicine from Google Play
How to install the raw .apk file
Alternatively, if you do not have, or do not want to use, a Google account, you can install the app directly via the .apk file below. You will need to have set up your phone to install apps from downloaded files.
- In your phone's browser, follow the link below.
- Once the file take-your-medicine.apk has downloaded, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the status bar.
- Click the downloaded file and follow the on screen instructions to install it.